Add AXEL GO to your workspace to connect the tools and services that you use every day and get more work done right from Slack!
By default, any workspace member can install apps, but owners and admins can choose to restrict this permission. Once an app is installed to a workspace, any member can connect their account to use it
Typically, the person who installs an app will connect their account as part of the installation process, but other members may need to connect their accounts before they can get started
Using AXEL Go Slack plugin,
- Protect the files you share.
- Create instant share links.
- Control access to your shared files using customizable encryption settings
- Save attachments directly to your AXEL Go online storage
How to add the Plugin?
- From your desktop, click on Apps at the top of the left sidebar. If you don’t see this option, click More to find it.
- Search for the app, then click Add. You’ll be taken to the Slack App Directory.
- Click Add to Slack.
- Follow the prompts to install the app
- Once the App is installed it will be displayed in the App section in the slack
How to use the app on slack?
- Configure the slack by entering the login details of the AXEL Go account that you want to be linked with the slack
2. Click on the app, click on the URL that is displayed in the app home page to add the account
You are now navigated to AXEL Go slack login page enter the login details and close the tab
Once the account is connected the page gets refreshed and you can now navigate to the connected account by clicking ‘Go to web button’
Click on the share icon in doc/image/file that you want to share/store and select the ‘AXEL Go’ app as the receiver and click the share button
The shared doc/image/file is now displayed in the AXEL Go app , with 2 buttons – ‘Share’ and ‘Add to store’ and you can use either of the option according to your requirement.