Connect AXEL Go to Microsoft Outlook
Secure your communications workflow by sharing or downloading files from your emails in Microsoft Outlook. Easily manage files between the two platforms without having to download and re-upload documents constantly.
With the AXEL Go Outlook plugin, you can:
- Protect the files you share.
- Create instant share links by dragging and dropping files
- Control access to your shared files using customizable security settings
- Save attachments directly to your AXEL Go online storage
Add Through Search
- Log in to your Outlook App either using the web outlook app or the Desktop Outlook App. AXEL Go supports both web and desktop app outlook versions 2016 or later.
- Open a new or existing email.
- Click on Get Add-ins and search for AXEL Go.
- Click on Add, and you’re done!
Add Through Custom Add-in
- Click on My add-ins and click on Add a custom add-in.
- You can either add the plugin by using Add from URL or Add from file
- Now, you can either …
- Copy the URL here – https://go.axel.network/outlookstatic/manifest.xml OR
- Add the URL by visiting the axelgo.app download page – https://www.axelgo.app/#AXELGo_download. Right-click and copy the link address.
- Now return to the Add-ins for Outlook and Add from the URL.
How to Use AXEL Go with Outlook
- Open any email.
- Click the ellipsis, and click on AXEL Go from the drop-down menu.
- Sign up or log into your AXEL Go account. You’ll now be able to share your files directly into your Outlook app.