- Click on drop down menu next the file
2. From the drop-down menu select Share with AXEL
3. Please wait while the corresponding file will be automatically uploaded
4. Select an Expiration date
5. Click OFF if you do not want recipients to download a copy
6. Click ON if you want to protect the file with additional password
7. Click on PIN AND SHARE
8. A pop up momentarily appears to show the generated secure link.
9. Click on COPY to copy the link and share with email or any of the social channels.
10 Click on Close and either you can return to Clio App or AXEL Go account
If you want greater control of your shared files, you should use the Private Share feature. With Private Share, you have access to a log that shows when your shared link is accessed, when your share is viewed and when your shared files are downloaded.
1. Click on Private Share
2. Click on Add email
3. Enter a message to go along with your Private Share
4. Set whether you want your recipients the ability to download or not
You can always come back here and update the settings even after you have shared
5. Set whether the intended recipients to log in with the same email ID to access your share
You can always come back here and update the settings even after you have shared them.
6. Set additional password
You can always come back here and update the settings, reset or copy the password even after you have shared it.
7. Click on Send
View Private Share Status Report:
1. Click on the ellipse
2. Click on Report
3. Click on Download Report