CloudLocker is a personal cloud storage device that you own and control physically as well as digitally. You can stream video or music playlists on the go and instantly locate the files you need at all times. Your content is secured in CloudLocker without taking up space on your devices.
CloudLocker is a plug-and-play solution that’s ready to connect to any local network. Ater it’s set up, you can access it remotely from your PC/Mac, laptop, smartphone or tablet. It has all of the easy-to-use sharing and media control features you expect from a modern cloud storage solution. The key difference between CloudLocker and the typical online cloud storage provider is that your files are stored on a device you own and control, rather than a remote, shared server in an unknown location.
To Setup CloudLocker on your account,
- Locate the Serial Number and MAC Address of the CloudLocker (located on the bottom of the CloudLocker)
- Go to the Web App – go.axel.network, Sign In with your account and Click on Storage Management
- Click on ADD CLOUDLOCKER
- If your CloudLocker is already connected to your Local Network or WiFi under same subnet then CloudLocker should appear in the device list automatically
If it does not auto-populate, click on the link provided and enter your Serial Number and MAC address, then click on BIND.
Our Web app will confirm that CloudLocker was added to your account.
You can access CloudLocker by clicking on Storage. Your CloudLocker will be listed with its Serial Number.
To Unbind the CloudLocker go to Storage Management and Click on Settings icon
Then select Delete
It is important to note that unbinding CloudLocker will delete all the stored contents. Consider it a factory reset.
To Setup Wi-Fi
- Connect your CloudLocker to your internet router using an ethernet cable and click on the link displayed on the WiFi setup page:
The device or PC you use to establish a WiFi connection must be in the same local area network and in the same subnet (if applicable) as your CloudLocker
- Follow the On-Screen instructions to setup WiFi
Enter your Network Key and click on Connect
- Now you can remove the ethernet cable connected to your CloudLocker
It is important to note that a change to your router requires setting up your CloudLocker again with a WiFi connection. To reset, connect the ethernet cable and follow the same steps provided above.